aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scout Camp

Alright guys, I know what you guys are going to say. ;D
I know you guys are going to complain that why the hell i keep on changing my language while im blogging ;P
hahah, sorry la because now i damn freaking lazy to type chinese la.

plus, the time have abit rush, so i don't have much time to type chinese.
you know right, chinese have lots of same pinyin and find out the words this and that.
like very mafan? but kinda fun when you're free to type chinese ;P


well, gonna to blog about my scout camp.
ohyeaaah babyyy, I enjoyed and I like it super much.
as you guys know that I like camp stuff right ;D


ohyeah, I changed to scout since this year & I'm not st john anymore ;)
i know its such a waste because i took 2 times exam for st john.
and I got all the full-U thing and it cost me effing much for the uniform and others.


I got scolded from parents that I was changing to scout.
but i don't listen to them cause I just wanna to join scout.
cause scout have lots of camp, mygodness! :D


opps, back to the topic :D hahah
1st day of the camp was friday; after school and it was 5pm ;)
after school, Jialu, Juliana & I went to Rachel's house.


thanks to huiyi's mom fetching us go there ;)
bathing chatting playing and we wasted such a long time.
after that we went to ioi mall bought something for the camp.


and we were late to the camp! but we still haven't finish buying thing.
so we tried to call Keneedy which is the head of the scout that we'll be late.
after buying thing, went to sushii king for our lunch ? :P LOL !


ohyeah thank rachel that treated us eat sushii uh ;)
after sushi, went back to school and mygodness! O_O
ah bad's car was full of camp's thing ! ahhahah!


he called up his friend and asked his friend for help.
so went to esso petrol station there, Jialu & I went to sit ah bad's friend's car.
lol! it was getting better because I don't need to tight with the camp's thing.


on the way to school was abit bit bit bit trafic jam O_O
lol, and guess what ?
reached school and it was already 7pm! hahahah!


people started camp at 5pm but we 7pm only reached @@
said sorry to keneedy sincerely from our heart, we apologized ;)
and started to cook dinner for those juniors, cause all of them were waiting our food -__-


games, eating, jokes, meeting, playing, chatting and etc ;)
midnight that time all the commitee members have to stay back and had meeting.

goosh, damn tired yet FUN! ;)


after that went to sleep, GOOSH !
I sangat benci lu, nyamuk! asshole you /.\
whole body give bite bite bite and BITE ! -_______- cant even sleep well ;(


woke up at 6 or 7am something, tired laaa ><

forgot what I did already, LOL!

what I remembered was I went for wet course and keep on play water.

playing water like ohmygodness, wet like no people business -___-

crazy there and hahahah yeaaa I did enjoy of course ;D

pictures will upload soon *winks* ;P

after wet course, it was already 6.30pm something!

mygodness, 1pm something started to play water until 6.30pm!

not bad. after that went to bath with cold water! ;(

then straight sleep like a PIG until 9.30pm -__-

none wake me up and none served my dinner for me ! ;(

after i woke up, was so damn hungry but none will cook at the time.

so i waited for supper-___- maggie mee, hahah!

liyen cooked for us. and yea, I gave yinli's dog chase, wth man ~

LOLOL ! sleep for 2 hours and woke up ;D


forgot what I did and what i remembered was i went back home at 5pm! :D

actually have lots of thing happen, but i lazy to write it out la since im rushing to sleep ;P

let's the pictures do talking ;)




































No comments:

Post a Comment