aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, February 28, 2010

26.2.2010 ♥

26.2.2010

yeaa , its the day that I'm waiting for so long :)
woke up early in the morning and prepare everything for breakfast .
after breakfast fetched dad to dad's shop and back home to fetched sisters .

after that we decided to go aeon .
we went to bbq plaza for our lunch while I'm still waiting my ladies and gentlemen
anyway , while I was eating ` I saw lots lots lenqzaii and lenqluii was walking outside the restaurant .

and not to forget is I saw lots of lala's too ! lmao :P
around 2.15pm , we went to nichii for buying clothes .
around 2.30pm my ladies and gentlemen came :)

there was Joy , April , Ruffa , Ton ton , Ying & kun .
we went to toilet cause ruffa wanted to tied her hair .
after toilet we went to cinema to bought ticket .

at last , we decided to watched ' The Lighting Thief & Percy Jackson ' if I'm not mistaken this was the movie we watched .
lucky we have april's friends to helped us to buy the tickets , or not until our turn we cant even buy the ticket .

while april's friends was buying tickets , I saw blue , Yaya , xiiaotien and blah blah blah .
I don't know what's their name , hee hee :]
after we bought the ticket , we went to arcade .

before we went there , we met Ah chong , Teck chun and ken winn ! :D
then we only went to arcade .
went there and the 1st thing we played is basketball !!

and kept on playing the game , didn't even change :P
after basketball , we went to play table tennis ? don't know what's the game name la . hahaha !
quiet fun when playing with ton ton & Ah kun :)

after table tennis , back to basketball again .
around 3.30pm we went to cinema for the movie and we was late !
cause we bought food and drinks , and we only went in the cinema .

well , the movie I rate it 8/10 !
it was an awesome movie , I like it .
and yea , the thief is so freaking handsome !

ying agreed with me too ! muakaka :P
and the movie can make my sound sexy too !
I ate lots of pop-corn , drinks lots of coke and shouted 3 times !

wtf , the movie shocked me when the people came out suddently
5pm , the movie finished and we went to arcade for basketball , shooting games AGAIN !
woohoo , how nice yea ?

I wish I can be there forever , and the token is for free .__.
yea , I'm dreaming , haha !
around 7.20pm , we went to M.N.G for looking some clothes .

after that ken winn said his dad reached already .
but then we have to wait teck chun and ah chong , they were lost ? 0.o !
lmao , when going back I saw wei ming & Ah sheng !

wow , they're lenqzaii on that day .
well , this not the point , the point is I asked them whether coming my house or not and they said they're not coming , kao eh ! hahaha

whatever , said bye bye to them and went to ken winn's dad's car !
and went to my house , and it was heavy rain la ! omg !
reached my house it was still raining , no choice ` we used to ran inside my house .

called sis to open door for us :P
then I went to find poker card , I left it at my sis's car !wtf
while waiting my sis come back , some of them were playing mahjong >.<

around 8.15pm sis back , went to her car and take my cards .
we played cho dai di , 21 dian , 'k' game also feel bored .
sorry guys that I was making you guys bored in my house , sorry x10000 !

at last , ying create a game that what police , victim & killer ! :P
it was fun for me , but then they still bored , sorry again ! :(
and yea , finally fireworks time is reached :P

everyone went outside and look for the fireworks :P .
and yea , started high there ` I mean everyone even my sis's friends :)
after that , we were outside for taking pictures !

camera woman was my mom .
lmao , took not that really lots pictures but then I like it :D
around 11.30pm my ladies and gentlemen went back home .

so yea , left me alone ?! never mind , went to my room and played comp .
around 1.30am , went to bath .
before bathed , my sis's friends asked me to play cards with them .

so yea , played with them until like around 2.15am ? x.X
was crazy that night <3>
and thanks my ladies and gentlemen for coming my house :)
loves you guys lots .



sis's friends , crystal & I .


says bye to ladies and gentlemen :D


we were trying to make a love shape but too bad , failed !


ah kun , ah chong & ton ton .


mommy and lui luii


Love her not much cause I love her damn freaking MUCH !


Minivoon and Miniton .__.


I wonder why the star will fly away ! lmao ! :P


our legs .


Mabuk already ?


Joy & Voon .



Ruffaaaaaa !!! <3>

she's so damn lenqluii , april ! :D


my new babe , ying ! <3>

Group pictures ? not really , cause less jor ah chong and ah chun .




"eh eh eh , wait ! I know I'm lenqzaii but then don't kidnap me la wtf ! " says by ton ! :D


high - ing with our funny face but its nice for me :)


wtf , where ton was pointing at ?


chiong ar !!! woohooo ! : D


when I says jump you says how high ?!


ton ton , you're blocking me la !


jump jump jump !


ftw


mommy and us <3>

Dad and us <3>


I love you all , ladies <3>

errr ?


sis's friend :D




was playing poker or .. ?





No comments:

Post a Comment