aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Michael's Birthday celebration .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!


MICHAEL POH WEI MING !


I know it was a late late wish for you , michael but then at least I got post about it right ? haha well , will post all about 7.3.2010 , michael's birthday celebration :)
reached there around 12.30pm and wai yen reached there was 11.30pm !

wtf , I said I will reach on 12 sharp but too bad , hahhha !
when I reached there and everyone was there ! o.0
except for mun ket , hahaha !

sorry for being late la , trafic jam ma :D
then wai yen and I went to 'silver dragon' or don't know what silver geh shop for doing someone's ring .

after that , went to walked around with them :D
oh ya , there was chii yau , aaron , wai yen , michael , seow , cheng ning & I .
if Im not mistaken chii yau , aaron , seow and cheng ning went for snooker .

and wai yen , michael & I go and look for michael's birthday present :)
and yeaaa , rich boy's present not easy to buy you know !? L0L
after that went to full house for our lunch .

the food are so so , and it cost us RM 119.50++ .
forgot the total price liao , haha !
and I only ate for 24.90 bucks ! wooohoo , cheap nya ! :P

while we were eating , yeow voon came .
he came from shogun ! fish you , tak ajak kita pergi la ?
L0L ! kept on playing his iPhone , L0L !

went arcade after lunch , was so damn freaking hot but I was HIGH !
2.30pm , we went in to cinema for watching 'Solomon Kane' !!
freaking nice la the movie , omg ! you must go and watch that ! :P

after movie , aaron , chii yau & yeow voon went to snooker again .
michael , wai yen , seow , cheng ning & I went to choose michael's birthday present .
well , bought a pants and a belt for him ` I hope you like you :)

after that went to asia avenue for basketball :P
was so high there , and none stop playing that .
hahaha , played until no money already only we went to arcade :)

wai yen lent me money for playing games , and around 6pm ` damn it .
my dad was reach , iish !
no choice have to go , so wai yen teman me go to find my dad .

while we looking for my dad , I saw 4 or 5 sportcars !
wtf ! damn freaking nice eh ! :P
but too bad , no ferrari there also , HAHAHA !

after that , I decided to go my friend's party but then I cant go .
so back to dad's shop and doing sohem there .
saw lots lenqzaii too , weelala .

around 8pm , went to bukit tinggi for yam cha .
11.30pm back home .
and there's my day for 7.3.2010 :D

once more , happy belated birthday to you michael ! :D

few pictures , enjoy ! :D











yam cha time ! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment