aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, March 11, 2010

you can be my sweetdream or beatiful nightmare ?


well , woke up at the early in the morning and I was late !
noooo , rushed to school but useless ` it was trafic jam .
but then my dad drive until 120 ! some more we used kelisa only not ferrari o.O

goosh , on the way to school ` Juliana called me and asked me whether coming to school or not
cause I almost late , so I msg her that wait for me if Im late .
haha but then I still got 5 more minutes then late already :P

pheww , chit chat with friends and blah blah blah .
went to basketball count for lining up and saw someone .
that time I haven't give him answer and I felt so pai seh .

aiya , don't know la .
then went out from school cause we have to walk the cross country road .
bored dou sei , but then I felt this year cross country geh road had shorten la !

but then teacher said longer ._____.
lmao , dont care la .
while we were walking , we saw 3 sportcars there !

WTF ! LAMBO WAS THERE !
kao eh , damn nice eh you know ?
weeewiiit , aww too bad that Ferrari not there >.<

then continue walked walked walked and walked , tired !
back to school and took out my shoes , wooot relax nya ! LMAO !
waited for wai yen came , and yea blah blah blah there .

back to class for playing and chit chat , didn't even study wei !
cause teacher didn't even teach , LMAO !
didn't play much cause I was thinking about the thing , sigh !

after that Zhi Ming asked wai yen & I go to field for st . john .
sigh , people fainted there ` kesian .
L0L ! take care bahs all the runners , oh ya and the important thing is !

GAMBATEH ANDRE AND KENEEDY !
wooot o.0 hahhaha !
bored shit , ahahah !

blah blah blah , after that went back to class for study ? not really .
last period ponteng but caught , sohai !
then 3.30pm , RUUUUN !!!

err nothing to say already , so I think Im done ?!
HAHAHA ! ciao peoples ! :D

Loves ,
Siewvoon


No comments:

Post a Comment