aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet 15 birthday .


26.3.2010

Hey worlds , yea yesterday was my birthday !
and yea , went to school celebrate with beloved friends at A&W .__.
ya , kinda weird celebrated there but its better than school right ?

cause school have lots people looking at you , haha !
so yea , that's why we went to A&W :)
oh ya anyway going to say all about yesterday :)

woke up early in the morning but still 7.30am reached school .
poor thing , cause of mom and sis !
whatever , reached school and chit chat with friends . *anyway my class only got 6 peoples attend today , lmao ! *

then marching , seriously , marching is always killing me .
know why ? I become darker ! wtf x.x
shit it la , and yea now ` I look like indians !

funny ass la what the tut ! >.<
I hope I can be white soon .
after that went to lab for house meeting .

after meeting was English , and of course skipped class la :D
walked around the school with wai yen :D
then ms.sally asked us to go principal's room cause principal wanted to see us !?

O_o ! went there and asked us something .
after that principal asked us to call tania go her room also .
then wai yen & I went to 3Gamma high - ing , crazy - ing , resting , talking , fooling & sohai - ing .

after that had maths , wanted to skip class but teacher asked me to go in class . pif >.<
and yea , class was only 6 peoples !
don't know why he want to teach .

after maths had CCA , but then CCA replaced by P.J.K and of course , we skipped class to 2 Alpha :D
I was so damn excited to after school without reason .

haha I don't know why :P
after school , we waited for poh yan's mom come and fetched her then we only went to A&W .
there was Juliana , Yinli , Tania , wai yen & I :)

celebrated my birthday there too , hee hee :]
then yin li , juliana & Tania dap bus back home , kesian them >.<
wai yen & I walked back to school .

as usual , wai yen leave me alone at school and she back home , hahaha !
around 3.45pm mom came and she told me that grandma is in the hospital .
I was like " wtf ? my birthday so happy and you're in hospital ?"

damn shit eh , btw hope she get well soon bahs *praying*
then I back home and sleep !
cause I was so so so so so damn tired , haha !

anyway thanks my friends for celebrated birthday with me :D
oh ya , and I'm so damn sorry that I never reply you guys message .
and also thanks Panda for the cake even though I prefer cheese more :P

haha , but then nice to eat la that cake , thanks <3
then the necklace you gave me , I spoil it >.<
sorry , I shouldn't kept on touching that and yea the love now dropped down , lol :P
tomorrow you're going to run , gambateh bahs ! ily & Imy


27.3.2010

woke up early in the morning and went to school for sport day .
reached school and there had lots people there & I couldn't find wai yen .
so called her and ask where was her .

after met her , went to met michelle for wearing St.John cap .__.
then started duty , sigh ! 8am - 10am !
woot , 2 hours duty ` bored >.<

after 10am went to changed clothes and waited for michael to take the medal .
while waiting , Yeow voon called us to go their class waiting for michael .
so that we no need wait under the super hot pondok there , haha !

went to 4 Beta and rest + talked .
didn't high there cause don't have the mood to high , sigh !
after that , yeow voon's dad came and we went pyramid .

before went to pyramid , of course we waited for michael & Aaron la .
L0L ! while going to pyramid , chi yau , wai yen & I kept on ss-ing in the car .
haha ! reached pyramid and went to toilet .

michael & aaron went to changed clothes and locker .
yeow voon and chi yau went to cinema to see what show that we want to watch .
but then they went to arcade not cinema ! lmao

keneedy waited for wai yen & I coming out from toilet , lmao
then we went to arcade , high ! :D
after arcade , went to near skating there for basketball :P

after that we wanted to skate but then michael told us that have to eat cake already .
haha , so we went to haagen daee for my cake , GEE !
must be very expensive la , sorry ya friends make you guys pok kai >.<

after haagen dazz went for skating , wooot ! :P
and yea , now I only know there was only Wai Yen & I don't know how to skate .
poor thing , haha ! but the at last I know how to skate a lil bit ,sohem !

after skating , aaron & Chi yau went to snooker and others went to asian avenue if Im not mistaken .
haha , forget what we did already ` lmao :P

then , michael & Keneedy have to back already .
so said bye bye to them and left aaron , wai yen , chi yau , yeow voon & I
continue at asian avenue for the basketball *we no need use token also can play !*

haha , was so damn freaking high there .
high until I almost forget who am I ! LMAO !
around 6.20pm we decided to go Friday restaurant for our dinner .

but then I said I want eat sushii , haha !
then we went to sushii for our dinner .
was high there too ! <3

after dinner, mom called me that she's coming .
but then we went to shopped around the pyramid and only out to waited for my mom .
around 8 , everyone was went back except yeow voon & Aaron , haha !

back to dad's shop and woooot !
lots lenqzaii wei , long time didn't go the store already .
lenqzaii also more jor , hahahahah ! :D

went to buy lens , while testing lens ` I can saw lots of lenqzaii over the shop !
kao eh , the whole shop worker also lenqzaii , awwww ! :P
saliva come out already , HAHAHAHA !

after dad's shop went to dinner .
err , wait ! I didn't eat there cause I Was so damn full ! :)
then went back home bathed , rested and chit chat with friends in msn :)

thanks my friends for today .
and I like the shoes damn much !
the shoes need 100+ bucks right ? sorry wasting you guys money >.<

when you guys turn to birthday , I'll do the same too !
thanks you guys for helping me to celebrate my birthday !

Picture .

chii yau

chii yau & I .

skating ! :D

sushii king :D


lmao , look at aaron's face !

Chii Yau .

" I'm finding purple colour plate " said by Aaron .


O_o ! we ate this !

Machii

5 of us was eating sushii king .




siewvoon was @ the asian avenue .

take 1

take 2
take 3 , failed again :\

Aaron & Chii yau was dancing in asian avenue ! lmao :P

basketball !




wai yen so cuteee !


wai yen got 3 , yeow voon got 8 ! lmao


skating .


RM107.50 , muahaha

Haagen Dazs !!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Wai Yen , Siewvoon , Michael & Chii Yau .

The Best Friends .

Birthday Girl :D

Haagen Dazs !!! ♥♥♥♥♥

the cake which they bought from haagen dazs <3



on the way to pyramid :D

juliana juliana :P

was celebrating with Tania , Wai Yen , Juliana & Yinli @ A&W .__.

look so cute la ! L0L

thanks Tania for the cake ! ♥♥♥♥♥

No , it's NOT YOURS !


No comments:

Post a Comment