aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, March 14, 2010

White Valentine day ♥


Valentine's Day is a day of love,
For showing that we care,
And if we read the Bible,
God describes love there:

If we speak like celestial angels
From heaven up above,
All our words mean nothing
If we don’t have Christian love.

Love is patient, love is kind;
It doesn’t brag or boast;
Love conquers pride and envy;
It is never self-engrossed.

Love is not rude or angry;
Forgiveness counters wrong;
Love stays away from evil;
It sings a truthful song.

Love is full of trust and hope;
It always perseveres;
Love never fails; It’s faithful;
To the Bible it adheres.

And if you give this kind of love
To your special Valentine,
You’ll be loving right in harmony
With God’s own sweet design.

My thoughts naturally turn in your direction.
I think of many things, big and small
That you’ve given to me and given your all.

You see me always in the kindest light;
You’re a glow in my life, golden and bright.
I’m thankful for the happy ties that bind

Me to you in our family, and I’d like to remind
You of all the special memories I treasure.
Having you in my life is nothing but pleasure!

You’re a walking example of how to live,
How to share, how to teach, how to love, how to give.

I adore you in the summer,
When the air is filled with heat;
Without you in my life each day,
I wouldn’t be complete.

I treasure you in fall,
When leaves are turning gold;
I loved you when you were younger;
I’ll love you when you’re old.

I prize you in the winter,
When colder days are here;
I love you, love you all the time,
Every minute of the year.

So I’ll give to you this Valentine,
But I want to let you know,
It’s not just today, but always,
That I will love you so.

I respect you and admire you,
And I just want you to know
You’ve made a difference in my life
And I want to tell you so.

On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.

Without them, skies would turn to gray;
Things wouldn’t be the same;
Life wouldn’t be as colorful;
It would be a duller game.

And when I contemplate that group--
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you;
You’re essential, Valentine!


you know who you are and yea I Love You !
I gave you the poem , its for you only ! 14.03.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment