aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

day out with Panda , Yan & Ping ♥

peekabooo!! :D
today went to pyramid with Panda , Yan & Ping .
and yea , the most stupid one is I'M THE FIRST WHO REACHED THERE !

goooshhh , waited people again . hate it lots la omg !
reached there around 11.20pm , ping said she going but I waited for her like 20 minutes !?
never mind never mind , L0L !

after met up Ping , went to Asian Avenue for basketball .
but then she said go skating there geh , so go luu x.X
before we going skating there , met Panda ♥

LOL ! then played basketball , 1 token is only for 50 cents !
I was so freaking shocked when I know that , 50 cents for 1 token !
its so damn freaking cheap la wei , omggg !

kept on playing basketball , basketball and basketball .
then went to walked around pyramid .
sei Ping and Panda , kept on leave me alone there .

then don't know go where , kanasaii !
after that we went to Redbox chiong k .
finally , I can chiong k jor !
*1 month dint chiong jor leh , sigh !*

1 pm went it and 4pm out .
quiet short la 3 hours only ! damnnn
anyway was lil bit high there , cause Ping la !

hahah , kept on make me high there !
and the panda sat there and doing nothing , sigh .
around 3pm , poh yan came .

her mom and don't know who also came !
wahh , scare dou me ` faster go guai lui face .
hahahahaha , her mom is friendly that time .

after chiong k , walked around and went arcade .
before arcade went to dragon silver or silver dragon ? haha !
then decided to eat sushii , the panda la ! don't want eat .

then didn't eat luu , went to arcade :D
while going to arcade , saw panda's friends .
waited for panda talked to them only we went to arcade :D

played played played , and saw Jeffrey !
what the heck ? HAHAHAH ! he was so damn shocked la :P
anyway had fun in arcade , but too bad not fun than genting , hahhaha !

played still half way , poh yan's mom and don't know who came to arcade !
I was like " o_O poh yan's mom ?!?! "
hahahahahah , laugh sei me liao !

less see friend's parent will come to arcade except amanda & Jasmine's parent !
L0L !I was shocked , haha but then yan started emo .
asked yan to go shop pyramid and we did :D

wanted to buy a shirt to panda , NICE la that shirt ! :D
59.90 bucks only , cheap dou ! and yeaa I wonder why the shop geh shirt is expensive than pants ?

the pants is only 29.90 bucks , shirt 59.90 bucks .__.
lol , never mind ! the shirt I will buy soon .
it suit for Panda , muahahah :P

after that yan have to go , and yea Panda & Ping go yan's house to overnight .
but I didn't cause my mom la , shit it la omg :P
then called my mom ask where's her and she's opposite asian avenue .

Panda , Yan & Ping teman me to find my mom .
and they only went back , thanks for the teman yea three of you <3

anyway lots people saw me today but then I don't .
aww , how bad ! hahaha , next time if you guys see me , come and say hi la ! :P
hahahaha , and and and not to forget is , I love today lots <3

a few of the pictures .







thanks for the necklace , I appreciate it lots
Just Imy & ily so much !

Loves ,
Siew Voon .




No comments:

Post a Comment