aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Saturday, April 3, 2010

爱伊携带汝


Hello world , its Saturday and I've nothing to do in the house .
so woke up as usual around 2.30pm if I'm not mistaken .
brushed teeth , washed face and blah blah blah .

done everything and went down stair eating .
then went to online , was chatting with friends .
and yea , something happen about keat and bitch .

lmao , sorry keat ! but then I don't really like that sohem la .
just ape ape la , come on ` its not your fault :)
this world is not she's the only one who is lady .

come on , cheer ! I don't want to see you without your sampat :D
I want you to be happy yea brother , smileeee :]
everything is going to be fine soon , face the truth .

while chatting , mom was back with lots of chicken wings !
woohoo , ate fried chicken la of course ` haha .
and continue chat with friends and keat .

too bad that Danny didn't online for like .. err , 2 days ?
sms him and he didn't even reply , don't know what happen to him also .
sigh, hope he is fine too .

anyway happy birthday to you yea carmen !
you're such as a good friend , nice , pretty & funny person for me .
you're my twins too , cause our name is same ! "mun"

L0L ! hope you're having a nice birthday celebration with your dearest :P
you know I know la hor ? ahaha ! heart you lots <3
happy always too ya , loves :)

beside that , I'm so damn sorry to Poh Yan & April .
sorry that I cant attend your birthday party , April .
sorry that I cant go your house again , poh yan .

sorry April that I cant celebrate your birthday at your house .
play happy abit bah you , you have your superman ! *woooot*
and sorry poh yan that I rejected you about like 3 times ?

hahaha , sorry poh yan and April again .
lalala , not to forget is Monday & Wednesday mssd jor leh .
I'm scare of that ` I scare give people push me and I fall down .__.

lmao , and yea after some of my friends know I joined basketball , everyone like " O_o ! serious ?"
hahaha , yeaa It's hard to believe but too bad , that's truth :)
but you can believe that I'm going to give people push when competition !

anyway wish me luck la adui :P
lalala , and yea I don't know why I'm so damn high now.
its weird when suddenly high , haha !

currently facebook , chatting , blogging , plurking :)
nothing else can do already , so damn bored .__.
sigh , faster go to Monday la even though I'm scare of Mssd x.x

anyway 14 April coming soon , teehee ! :]
11 days more to go , I'm still waiting .
1 month anniversary , muahaha ! :D

Err , anyway I have to stop blogging now .
I've nothing to blog again , hee hee :]
but at least I updated my blog right , keat ! :P

ciao everyone xD
Loves ,
Siew Voon .


No comments:

Post a Comment