aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

私奔吧!


Hello world , here to update my blog again :]
err , Monday I didn't play for MSSD cause I forgot to bring my I.C
but I still went there looked at them to play , sad that I cant play .

sigh , but then tomorrow which is Wednesday I'm going to play !
hope we can win tomorrow bahs , god bless please .
at least better than Monday , please ! :]

after tomorrow I'll post about MSSD geh thing , so stay tune ! :D
oh ya , did I told you guys that I saw a few of TB on Monday ?
omg , some of them are really lenqzaii wei ` woot ! :]

and now I only know some of the girls are really crazy like us .
they are fun too , nice to play :D
L0L ! and yeaaaa , number 7 !

wai yen , you get what I mean right ? number 7 ! :D
started to love 7 this number , know why ?
haha ! not going to say it out cause this is secret .

only wai yen know this , wuulala :D
hope tomorrow also got TB there la , hahah !
pikachu don't jealous ya , you are the 1st in my heart & forever :)

lalala , wish my luck tomorrow bahs .
seriously damn gan jiong of that lo , I scare I fall down .__.
and yea , zi yean said maybe she will be there looking at me .

cause she's the next to play after my team .
more gan jiong , I scare zi yean will laugh at me la x.x
LOL ! god bless me please , sigh !

anyway today went to school and it was okay .
and it was stupid when I got caught by ms sally !
say my socks is so short and tomorrow want me to wear a high socks .__.

siape will layan dia ? chi sin ! :D
tomorrow want catch me ar ? come on babeyy I'm not going to face you for the WHOLE DAY !
woot , happy dou sei ar , catch me ? come laaa :P

lalala , after that back to class as usual .
and yea started chit chat with wai yen about the number 7 ! :D
science period was fun , love it !

then had break time after science , went to stuff room asked Ms Lee something .
then the last 5 minutes only went to canteen , went to sat with Juliana they all .
don't dare look at some one , too shy already ! LMAO .__.

after break went back to class for study .
it was 2 period of maths and I was so damn concentrate what was teacher teaching there !
and I done all the chapter 5 in 2 periods !

woot , quite happy cause I 1st time did my homework in school .
hahahaha ! after that talked with man yee .
so after maths had 2 periods of K.H .

forgot to bring my wood to do my kerja kayu so went to workshop played ! :D
it was fun and kinda bored there , haha !
the last 10 minutes asked Jasmine teman me back to class .

while going back to class , saw Rachel & Juliana .
so talked with them , then Jasmine don't know go where le .
waited for lunch time and we went to find poh yan :)

wanted to find xxx but shy laaa wth :D
at last , didn't go and find jor , sigh .
then went to class , while going back saw wai yen and man yee they all .

so talked with them as usual la of course ! :D
hahaha , but then I saw xxx la ` lalala :)
then had remedial class , sigh !

remedial seriously wasting my time , GRR ! :'(
I hate remedial wei , nothing to do plus it was BORED !
oh shit , hate remedial badly .

then after remedial had moral period .
shit it , moral period changed to Geography .
before the class started , something funny thing happen !

was talking when teacher teaching , I mean no one was listen to her ! :D
and she was syok syok sendiri there while she was teaching nobody !
hahaha , after moral had Sejarah .

damn it , I bought a roti from canteen and I brought it to my class .
and guess what ? damnnn
my roti kena rampas by teacher cause he said lesson time cant buy food !

oh ya damn it seriously , I was so damn hungry and roti kena rampas ?
walaaao , went back to class told my class teacher .
cause my class teacher very friend with the another teacher who rampas-ed my roti de ma .

hahaha ! that's why , and at last I got back my roti ! >.<
kinda funny , I know it ! :D
hahah , after Sejarah was English .

didn't enter the class , L0L !
there was man yee , juliana , kawai , wai yen & I !
haha , we went to the back door of the hall there and we don't feel that place is safe .

so we changed place to agama room !
woot , hahahah !
then after school already straight go change shirt for bkb training .

before train jia lu , poh yan & I was playing bkb with Jesper & ah Gan :]
quite fun , haha !
then went for training :'(

not really high there and I was wondering why xxx was so damn hyper down x.x
sigh , hope xxx is okay now :'(
err , after training went outside canteen there waited for mom .

while I was waiting Jimme came and teman me .
haha ! long time didn't chat with him already .
he really changed lots , I mean his hair style , HAHAHA !

after awhile my mom came and went back home .
oh yea , online , chit chatting and blah blah blah then bathed .
this is what happen today , ciao guys ! :D

Loves , Siewvoon .

7 days more to 1 month anniversary



No comments:

Post a Comment