aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

为什么我哭了,因为你不爱了

-24.4.2010-

oh ya , it was sedaya carnival and I went there :)
arrived school as usual around 7.30 am and canteen closed ?!
feel so damn alone when I cant see my friends without wearing lens .

and I saw outside the canteen were 2 person there and they looked like yin li and heidi !
hahaha ! I walked there with my blur face and saw them !
the 1st response I was " oh ! its youuuu !

lmao , macam damn sampat wei .
then talked with them while waiting Poh Yan :)
blah blah blah , after that we went to hall for ... errr principle was giving speech ?

lol , forgot what was that already la :D
anyway while I was going up to the hall , I saw Kwang Hwa [Private] students !
wow , I saw 2 of them was my primary friends .

but they don't recognize me ? what the ...
fine , don't layan them after that , haha !
after principle speech , went to changed jersey and went to basketball count .

I saw one of the school girls team was so damn geng wei !
lol , then 2nd or 3rd round is our school turn .
sri sedaya V.S BU 3 !

and yea , as usual sri sedaya lost :P
sri sedaya girls team don't have to habit to win , haha !
this is what Lulu said , lmao !

anyway , I played for it when the last minutes !
haha , damn ci gek wei , LOL !
didn't know it will be so gan jiong when having match with other school .

lol , after match went to rest while waiting Mr.Hee come and fetch us .
I bought a mcD for break & lunch , l0l !
then I forgot what I did already , hahah !

after Mr.Hee came , everyone went to car .
went to Yinli's house cause Yinli have to take her clothes .
then we only went to Poh Yan's house :)

I like her house wei , the design was so damn awesome !
and so damn special , especially her toilet & her room !
lmao , how good if my house also same as hers , but too bad its impossible :P

Mr.Hee was a super hyper good person wei !
hahaha , he bought us Mcd & yea I ate mcd again !
plus it was same burger :&

then Mr.Hee brought lots of the laptop came and let us played !
lol , each of us also got laptop to play , L0L !
and yea , it shows that Poh Yan sibeh rich :P

some of them was sleeping & some of them was playing comp .
around 6 something went to bathed , after bathed sleep for awhile .
7 something poh yan's mom came and we went to another house of poh yan :)

but then Jia Lu went back home already , sigh ! :(
was talking there and blah blah blah .
decided follow yinli back her house but then poh yan says " NO SIEW VOON ! "

hahaha , so didn't go yinli's house already .
then we decided to go merathon on Sunday at Kuen Cheng .
but then on Sunday that time we slept over the time .

haha , but then Juliana said she got wake me up .
but then I don't feel anything pun , L0L !!!
never mind then , woke up around 12pm on Sunday .

whole day in the room and laptop - ing again , until night O_O !
hahaha , and yea poh yan's mom came and fetched us back to another house when 10+pm .
then Mr.Hee , Poh Yan's mom & Poh yan fetched me back home :D

thanks lots ya , Mr.Hee ` Poh Yan's mom & Poh yan :)
I lazy to type more already la , so lets the pictures do the talking bahs .
but then , most of them are camwhore pic :P



Ah lam :)













Digi shirt ? L0L !


Chatting with panda :)


this is the way u must climb and enter poh yan's room !


poh yan's dog ! omg damn freaking big sizeeee !

scary



I love the way I'm :)





rude ? yes ? no ? I love it ! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment