aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'll always remember how we came close , to being how I wanted to be ♥




Hello peoples ! :)
day was okay for me & felt that time pass damn fast !
and now is going to end April , woot !

seriously , April this month had lots of bad things happened , I don't know why :\
I hope May wont same as April , lots of bad things happen .
but then I like March more , haha ! :D

oh ya and damn happy that its still got 50% then I finally done ! :D
50% , woot ! gambateh to myself :P
and , haha ! this thing only wai yen know what happen .

so wai yen , keep it as a secret ya .
wait its 100% done I only see my mood that want to tell you guys or not .
bwahaha , I hope I don't do the same thing & keep on repeating again .

its quite sad about that but never mind , I still got friends .
thanks my friends who cheer me up when I'm down .
I appreciate it lots <3

today after school I sat taxi to back home ! :|
cause mom is at out station and dad was so damn busy about his work .
so , sat taxi back home & of course the taxi is mom call de la .

haha , if not my mom call de , I'm sure I don't even have the dare to sit .
plus I don't know how to dap taxi one , L0L !
later give taxi lou tipu my moneyyyy $.$ hahaha

and another thing is always make me happy and getting more and more high .
its today & tomorrow no tuition !
wooot , yeaa me love ! no tuition for today .

and I'm free , wahaha !
no need rush to bath , eat , do homework , prepare for tuition , wait driver to fetch me .
and these and that , quite annoying wei :P

btw I want a purse from Prada !
mom , will you buy for me ?
let me show the purse 1st :P





OMG ! saw it ?
hahhaa , nice right ?
its okay if you don't like , as long as I like can ad :P

and yea , I want pink !
mom , buy me this for my hyper belated birthday present la kay ?!
its only RM 224.30 if I'm not mistaken ?

search from net de , but then mom !
no matter how expensive is it , buy me laaa !
hahaha , I need a purse badly wei & now I'm using the old roxy purse :'(

mom , buy me this la pleaseeee :P
hahaha ! hope you will buy for me ya :D
I'm waiting wei mom , ahahah !

lalala , currently I'm facebook - ing , listen to song & chatting with dudes :P
its quite bored wei , always do that same thing .
oh ya and tomorrow !

tomorrow is Friday , and yea mom is back from out station !
wooot , hope she will buy some thing for me bahs .
wahaha , and yea tomorrow study half day only la deng :P

plus no tution , more happy wei .
saturday decided to go wai yen's house to count down wai ling's birthday !
but then I cant go , sigh .

I'm so damn sorry yea wai ling jie jie :'(
cant celebrate birthday with you wei .
but you will receive present soon la , hahaha :P

oh ya , wai yen ! tomorrow I will give you money .
remember take from me ar :P
lol , if not I forget le what also don't have liao .

kay la , I have nothing to post already .
ciao guys .
Loves , Siew voon .



I Love Mr.Rich aka Junike .

No comments:

Post a Comment