aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye .


It's hard to say a goodbye to a person that you like when he/she leave you .
but too bad , you have to say so .
cause when a person who want to leave you and walk away , you cant even stay them back .

beside that , try and think that so what if he/she left you alone there ?
Alone but not lonely kay ! :)
even thought we cant be together again , but we still friend ` maybe ?

everyone think that after broke up with their gf/bf and they cant be friend again .
haha ! but why ? I cant find the point where after break up with gf/bf & we cant be friend .
its just like have to see you want or don't want !

not cannot kay :)
lalala , hope we are still friend yea .
and wish you to find another better than me geh gf :D

I have to be strong and don't cry .
but I failed , how bad ? l0l
there is just the 1st time and also last time I cried for that .


oh ya , thanks hoe luen lots !
if you didn't stay back and I think I'm still crying now ?
L0L ! thanks lots ar brother :)

before you come and find me , I hold my tears and try to not cry out .
it's hard but yea I did it :P
but after you came , I don't know why that I straight cried out .

maybe you're the one who can understand me .
and also Joel ? but too bad la he was not there !
it's better when looking you guys playing basketball , cause it was FUN !

oh ya , next time don't buy me that water !
not nice to drink la :P
after looking you guys played basketball , I feel like wanted to play too :)

its getting better when playing basketball , lol !
after basketball I don't feel sad any more .
haha , so should I thanks you ? L0L :P

oh ya and I'm going to say that hoe luen and I don't like each other .
hoe luen love other girl but not me , I love other people not hoe luen .
we have our lover so don't misunderstand us!

it's not fair to our lover , stop saying that hoe luen & I is couple .
he is just my best brother , kay .
when I need people , he is the 1st one who appear in front of me .

mean what ? brother enough la :P
so yea , just brother , others ? noooo :)
any where not going to write much .

ciao guys .
Loves , Siewvoon .




No comments:

Post a Comment