aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, April 11, 2010

祝你幸福。


wooah , woke up around 9.30am today and without parent waking me up .
and guess what ? that time my parent haven't wake up , yet ! LMAO .
I was so damn lazy to wake up , so turned on my phone and was playing game .__.

haha , bored enough ` yes I know :)
around 9.45am , parent woke up cause I heard their sound .
went in their room and straight sleep on their bed when dad was down stair for breakfast and mom was brushing teeth .

after that was mom and I conversation , look at it ! :D

eh today so early ?
yea lo
so today going where ?
huh ?
you every time so early wake up also going to a place de , dont act blur la .
har ?
you think I 1st time know you meh ? faster say la aiyoo !
I don't know what you say la , just woke up only ma .
wahh ya ke ?
wahh bukan ke ?
chi sin la you ! brush teeth la !
you only chi sin .

LOL ! everyone say who's the one chi sin there ?
ahhahaa , by the way ` mom 1st time so good to me .
I mean she 1st time say those thing to me .

should I happy or no response ? haha
whatever , after brushed my teeth went down stair and started online
and dad was nagging me to study and he even count how many days more to PMR ?!

I was like " wtf ? do you have to count down for PMR ? lol ? "
seriously , he is really crazy .
now I only know my dad like to count down for those not important thing :P

didn't layan him also , then he shut his mouth sendiri . haha !
after 15 minutes they went out and I was so damn hungry !
and yea , house have nothing to give me eat la , damn wei .

so went to watched movie , still hungry x.x
was so damn lagged when watching movie .
off it and continue online .

was waiting two of my beloved brothers , keat & danny to online .
but they was sleeping like a pig ? gooshh !
give them a morning call and woke them up .

haha , sorry la brothers ` I was so damn bored wei :P
so at last , both of them online and yea , started !
started what ? muahaha secret la :P

feel better after telling them , thanks for cheering too .
oh ya , thanks for fetching me out when friday night !
haha , I skipped my tuition . know why ? I'm the biggest one on that day :P

bigger than sky , big enough ?
for those my close friend maybe will understand what I'm saying :P
O_o back to the topic , haha .

err around 1.20pm danny have to go out for lunch .
due to his don't know what friends , and sigh !
he left keat & I there and he went for lunch @_@

damn , didn't even bring me go la ?
I'm hungry like shit wei !
what a good brother I have huh , keat hor ? HAHAH

chat lots with keat too , both also single .
and yea , single life is the best eh .
' rocks my single life babyyy ! '

after 1 hour , another good brother have to go out cause her mom ask him to fetch her go eat .
walao , all go eat ? leave me alone ?
never mind , fineeeee !

at least keat is better than danny !
before keat went out he asked me " need I go fetch you out for lunch mou ? "
hahaha , see danny ! how good is keat ? :P

GRR whatever , I was a stupid who kept on looking at the comp .
clicked facebook 'home' and click to plurk .
and kept on repeating the same thing , omg ! how bored is this yea?

lalala , oh ya and thanks to my darling , babes , and friends ! :)
thanks for cheering me up , I'm okay now .
thanks nicole lots
!

and yea , nicole ` both of us gambateh bahs : )
L0L ! err yeaa I crapped enough .
have to go now , ciao ! >.<

Loves , Siewvoon .

No comments:

Post a Comment