aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

where is my Mr.Basketball ? ♥




--------



Oh yeaahh ! I'm finally done my Geography project .
I used 4 hours to done everything and of course thanks lots my friends who helped me .
yesterday I used 2 hours and did the half project .

and today I used another 2 hours to finish up my project .
thanks Jasmine , Wai Yen , Jen Sin , Shiiro and etc .
thanks Jasmine the most , you helped me lots :)

thanks wai yen for the pictures ? L0L ! not only for that la kay :P
then Jen sin ? thanks for helping me to photostat ?
and Shiiro , thanks for gave me some of the tips .

seriously , thanks you guys lots lots lots !
if don't have you guys , I bet that I cant even finish my project in 4 hours ! :P
and yea , I like the way when we rushing our project !

its fun and nice , yea the feel ! .__.
so done my Geography project and now is History project's turn ?!
oh hell ! NO WAY MAN !! >.<

but too bad we have to do that for PMR examination .
sigh , who the heck create that PMR this freaking examination one ?
come out and let me kick your ass , LMAO ! :P

nowadays quite busy with plan to outing with friends , homework and friend's party !
sorry keat , danny , ah keong , sengzaii , ah fai , teck yong and etc .
that I cant attend ah keong & ah fai's birthday party .

sorry all my brothers , but I cant go even though I have transport ._.
cause I have to go poh yan aka my sister + babe + everything house to having a party .
haha ! so I cant go for ah keong & ah fai's birthday celebration .

I know you guys wont mind one right ?
just enjoy without me bahs :)
birthday present sure I give one , no need worry ! :D

beside that , everyone who looking at this post .
drink more water and rest more .
better don't keep going out and don't get sick .

its seriously dangerous :(
so , remember ` rest more drink more water & don't get sick .
this is what I have to tell you guys .

don't ask me why I suddenly ask you guys to do so .
just do it , please !
and don't feel that I'm weird cause I suddenly ask you guys to do .

and if you guys not feeling well , go and look for doctor please !
don't take it as a joke kay !
I'm serious with it right now , don't joke with this .

sigh , get well soon bahs to all my friends :(
god bless you .
just take care and rest more & drink more .

err guys , I have no mood to continue my post .
so ciao guys .
Loves , Siew voon .


I Love Junike ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment