aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Junike ♥


Peekaboo :P
day was okay and of course went to school as usual ! :)
but quite bored .__.

arrived school and it was about 7.40am ?
quite late for today cause dad fetched sis to school first .
then started talking with friends these and that .

bell rang , went to basketball count lined up .
then went back to canteen took my books and bags to class .
study study study , as usual ` B.O.R.E.D ! :'(

whatever la , had B.M when the 1st period .
rushed my komsas like shit , damn you teacher ! :P
after B.M had science for 2 periods @_@

don't really pay attention in class , was bored .
talked with wai yen and discussed about this Saturday's thing .
after science had break time .

forgot what I did during break , haha !
after break then maths for 2 periods ?! @_@
kept on talking with manyii & Juliana .

kept on laughing there and teacher asked us to shut up !
LOL ! and also discussed about this Saturday's thing with them .
don't think that mom will allow me to go ci chiong gai .

if I cant go ci chiong gai , sorry manyii then ! :(
forgive me bahs , haha ! :D
after maths had K.H !

teacher asked us to go workshop for doing our kerja kayu .
but everyone in class didn't bring their kayu , of course included me .__.
so teacher look like very angry and he said " meet you guys in lab , go now ! "

LOL ! most of us was late to lab and he locked the door ?
oh ya , he forgot to locked the another lab's door which can go through the lab he was using .

LMAO ! so we used that door to went in class and he just kept quiet there .
well , he is not in mood ` we knew it . haha !
so everyone was so damn good and listen what he said .__.

and yea , damn wei !
I did pass up my books but then teacher don't have my books ?!
yea , monitor's fault but then I have to re-do ?

no please teacher , haha !
its monitor's fault , so he is going to help me re-do if you want me to do so .
lalala , monitor monitor ! :P

so after 2 periods of K.H had lunch time .
was remedial and alone .
teacher said for those who didn't involve cant join , that's why I'm alone !

ha ! actually not really alone la .
still got Aaron accompany me , haha !
was quiet for 40 minutes , the whole lunch x.x

after that had moral and I was doing my homework .
omg , so good girl ? hahaha ! :D
the reason I do homework is I don't want to rush like hell when homework checking :P

then had history after moral .
was talking and discussing something with wai yen .
then english !

wtf ! yea english ! seriously I hate the freaking teacher !
yesterday I laugh out loud and he asked me to " EH SHUT UP ! "
kay fine ! today he don't know how to pronouns the words and everyone laugh at him .

don't know how to pronouns still simply say that word .
all what we heard is " fuuu fuu fuu ! "
fu what fu ? of course I laugh like shit la !

then he scolded me and said " ENOUGH YEA ! "
what the fuck ? you pronouns until so funny you scold me now ?!
fuck you la shitty ! .___.

what the hell you want now ?!
after that I was joking with Juliana and he asked me to sit alone at the corner there !
wtf ? kay , I was not smiling at all and sat there alone !

suddenly he said " YOU ! GET OUT NOW ! "
what the fuck you want now diu nia ma !
I didn't even say a single word after I shifted to the corner there la kay !

and of course I'm not stupid , so didn't out !
if you're dare enough come and touch me la ban 7 ! =.="
then kept on scolding at me that I didn't respect you ?!

hello ? I was so damn respect you but you kept on say I didn't ?!
what the tut wei you !
don't like I laugh at you cause you pronouns wrong word right ?!

so ? kick me out from the class ?
yea nice one , lets go principal room and say who's wrong !
I can tell the principal that I was not laughing at you , I was laughing others thing !

is you this stupid fellow too perasan and thought I laughing at you !
stupid wei you , one more time you kick me out from class you habis !
don't care that you're teacher or what stupid fucker !

GRR whatever la , just hate that teacher freaking much !
after his period then Juliana , Yinli , poh yan , Tania , Huimin & I went for bkb training .
after training coach told us that this Saturday have competition with BU3 !

O_o , competition again ar ?
scare lose wei , hahaha !
never mind , coach said come enjoy the game wor .__.

whatever la , LOL !
after training went to downstair sat down and discussed thing with poh yan they all .
5 pm back home .

and bathed , online and also rushing my Geography project right now !
tomorrow going to pass up the project and I just started today !
wish me luck that tomorrow I can pass up bahs ! :D

ciao guys .
Loves , Siew voon .


I love Junike ! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment