aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Monday, April 19, 2010

I want Mr.Basketball ! ♥



Hello world , weelala :D
gonna to post all about today ya .

woke up early in the morning and faster go and brushed teeth and washed face .
after all that wanted to pm poh yan in MSN , but then she off ?!
sigh , didn't pm her at last , haha !

but then I pm keat , and guess what ?
he haven't sleep , yet ?! oh em geee >.<
then drank milo , made by myself eh , muahaha :P

waited for sis and everything is get ready , went to car and S.L.E.E.P again :D
teehee , the air-cond is so damn cold wei , but I like it .
it makes me to sleep more comfortable only la :')

arrived school and of course met my babes and friends there .
told poh yan something and both of us kept on laughing at the people !
cant stop laughing at the people wei , hah !

I know I'm bad but , it was so damn freaking funny wei !
anyway bell rang and we went to hall for assembly .
quite bored there , I mean freaking bored .___.

skipped the assembly part :)
after assembly I thought those prefects will check the nails but then they never ?!
wooot , nice one cause I also never cut my finger nails , lmao !

went to canteen and took my bags and also waited for them .
and I waited for like .. 15 minutes ?!
wtf , and no one coming down ?!

fineeee , went back class myself . LMAO !
and class as usual , bored .
and blah blah blah :D

can I straight skip to basketball training ?
cause I'm too lazy to write all about it .
hehe :D

after school poh yan , Juliana , Kawai , Rachel , Jen sin and blah blah blah went to A&W .
I didn't go cause I have to accompany Jia Lu for basketball :)
plus , I wanted to play basketball more than A&W .

know why ? I didn't bring enough money to school la .
only left 9 bucks ! what can I buy from A&W for 9 bucks ?!
l0l , so jia lu and I went to training :D

before went for training , went to toilet changed clothes .
and , yea to some one , don't cry for that thing kay .
it's not worth and it's seriously not your fault ` cheer brother ! :)

after that we went for training ` 1st we thought only two of us are girls but then not :)
still had another form 1 two girls came for training .
was seriously F.U.N for today's training , I swear !

by the way , Jia Lu felt down :'(
I hope you can get well soon , and omg !
she felt down and she go washed her legs cause her legs is full of blood .

and she just said pain !
just said pain but didn't do anything .
she like , nothing response ! wth x.x

anyway after she felt down and no one accompany me for training except Alex & Keneedy .
and of course is the form 1 two girls la , but then I not really good with them .
so with Alex and Keneedy luu :P

before went back home and we played shooting .
and who shoot in the ball and the person can get KL dragon's shirt !
omg , I wanted but too bad , I cant shoot in the ball la :(

then went to looked at boys that side & see who shoot in the ball .
omg , its alex ?! L0L ! he gave me the shirt but then I said too big .
GRRR , never mind ! I'm sure I'm going to have that shirt next week !

cause I want that shirt la , sigh ! :(
hope that I can get it la , teehee ! :D
after that talked to KL dragon some members and only back home .

seriously , I'm effing enjoy today's training and its F.U.N !
haha , I hope every day also will be that .
but impossible la , cause you know ` I'm getting darker .__.

whatever la , hahah !
kay la its time to ciao now .
Loves , Siewvoon .

I love Junike ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment