aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Don't you remember, I'm strong as a tiger.


So whaaat, I Love my single life. (;


ohnana, single life right now and I do enjoy it very very much.
Back to the noisy, naughty, sampat me.
I know, time couldn't not turn back.


and yea, look foward siewvoon! (;
Just give me some time, I don't believe i cant do it.
and what you've decided, don't regret!


The world will not end without you.
Keep telling myself that you're just a passed by.
I'm not that weak as you thought, you're wrong ;)


fell down and just stand up.
and welcome back my those close boy's friends.
I miss you guys so damn much xD


I got back my freedom, why don't I be happy? (;
Don't say that Imma playgirl if you cant even catch my heart.
I'm not dying like other after break up.


Let's celebrate, all the single ladies! ♥

不是我花心,是没人能让我去专一 ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment