aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Friday, May 20, 2011

; 520, ILoveyou! ♥


tsw, imissyoualotlikeimgoingtomad! ♥


today is one month since the day you text-ed me.
and also the day I shouted 'OI!' to you at batu lapan when MSSD.
not to forget is the day I skype with you.


and today is 520, which mean i love you.
Yea, I love you; you should know this (;
i miss you like mad seriously, I just cant stop my mind to think of you.


its been 24 days that we didn't get to meet each other.
due to my mid-term exam, your mid-term exam & MSSM training.
I wish I could be there for you like anytime.


I wish I could get to meet you whenever I like.
but too bad, I cant; its so hard for us.
I miss you like every hour, every minutes, every sec.


you set alarm to send a message to me when 13.14 (1.14pm)
and you was so damn tired, i know! (;
you was sleeping and you purposely set alarm to send iloveyou to me.


hmmm, quite touched! (;
and around 1.34pm you called me.
seriously, I miss your voice too ! XD damn it uh? :P


However, wish you goodluck in your MSSM training.
and, take care yourself please? (;
don't ever drink cold water cause will get to cramp easily ♥



Last but least, ILoveyoualottansehwei! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment