aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm not your toy! (;


I Just don't understand. (;



shouldn't put too much of hope on that.
and now what I get is disappointment, and hurt much.
Don't tell me that you love me or you miss me, cause you don't mean that (;


We should get to know more about each other first.
I don't care you like it or not but still, that's my attitude.
I know I'm rude, so you don't like rude girl? Don't like me then.


I'm not you toy, don't play me.
Its getting colder and colder between us.
I've nothing to say about it, and you too? (;


I wondered why you keep asking me why am I emo.
I'll tell you everything but I wont tell you something I emo because of you.
When I don't want to tell you why am I emo, and the emo reason must be you.


I don't put too much of hope between us, again; because I know I'll get hurt someday.
Or maybe you just want to be friends? (;
Sometimes I really cant understand and what you're thinking about.


I've no confident between us.
what you've told me, its past.
You asked me not to worry because you wont fall for other girls.


You said I love you to me when we didn't even couple.
but now we are getting colder and colder.
and now I don't really understand what's the meaning of I love you.


;(

No comments:

Post a Comment