aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Basketball MSSD'11




I'm Number 4! (;



Hmmm, sorry that didn't update my blog like N years ago ;O
Was busying to prepare my mid-term exam and due to my lazyness to update.
and now goin' to post about MSSD pictures & post ;P

19.4.2011 [Tuesday] went to Batu Lapan, Puchong for playing baskbetball.
hmmm, not bad & met someone -___-
was so damn freaking shy & don't even dare to say hi. LOL!

and, our school under 18 girls won! xD
Teehee, what a good news? :P
after match, waited for school bus (;

then went to pyramid had our lunch.
went to sakae sushi with rac, juliana, liyen, yinli, Lulu, heidi, pohyan and others.
and we were wearing jersey! How cool is that uh? :P

all wearing red jersey and look so damn chio! XD
after lunch, went to bus again and back to school.
When I reached school, and I met principal and I shouted him -__-

I shouted " Dr.Shih! Basketball under 18 girls won wei! "
and he was like " ohh, good job girls! "
what the heck? cheww~-___-

Didn't back to class, stayed in canteen and chit-chatting with friends (;
and was taking group photos and playing at the school arch ;O
until school ended and went back home -___-


[20.4.2011, Wednesday]


well, only 4 under 18 girls sit bus went to batu lapan.
others go there buy themselves.

hmmm, was taking picture in bus with rac, heidi & Peijing.
was so damn crazy about that and teacher don't want to layan us already -_-
reached batu lapan and the 1st thing I did is find someone.

then went to canteen waiting others.
hmmm, we lost that game btw ;(
but we enjoyed damn much XD

after match back to huiyi's house.
when wanted go out from batu lapan, I shouted at someone ;P
and he get shocked as well, LOLOL!

back to huiyi's house bathed, played drum, played piano, chiong k & watched ghost movie.
with rac, heidi & huiyi (;
skype with someone but I act like don't wanna to layan him -___-

around 3.15pm something we went to school.
3.30pm mom fetched me from school and back to my home bathed & went to tuition.
Goosh, seriously I don't feel tired at all! LOL!


[21.4.2011,Thursday]

Hmmm, only 18 boys have match.
so only the team can go batu lapan.
but but but, I ponteng school and waitedah wah to fetch lulu & I in school!

went to a&w to fetch yinli & Juliana as well.
then only we went to batu lapan. hmmm! XD
met someone again and again! (;

his school won, gratz them! ;D
and my school match is right after his school match.
hmmm, my school team lost -___-

after that went to pyramid with ah wah, lulu, juliana & rac.
went pyramid for lunch and kim gary is our lunch ;P hahah!
and I got scolded by mom cause she waited me in school for 15 minutes @@

and she didn't know that I ponteng school to batu lapan, wtf! -__-
but last she still don't know I ponteng school. ;O
Feel that I'm so bad to ponteng school, my very very 1st time to ponteng school seriously :x

didn't go for tuition cause mom was so damn effing angry about me.
and she don't want to fetch me go tuition.
she straight fetched me home and she scolded me 99 like mad! ;(

I know it was my wrong, but just waited for me like 15 minutes have to be that angry? ==
fine, I don't give a damn on that actually, heheh ;P
and didn't on my computer on that day, cause mom said if she saw I touch my comp, she will break it! ;O
but I was using my phone to online, HAHAH! ;P


[26.4.2011, Tuesday]

Its final for MSSD! ;D
and of course I went there, and ponteng school again! ;O
and this time my friends & I got caught from teacher but then teacher didn't report us.

teeheee, feel that we are so lucky xD hahah!
and sorry to yinli's friend that we made you late to work ;(
and was so damn freaking jam eh, O.o

reached batu lapan around 8 something & wanted to go support his school team one.
but was settled something in canteen, so couldn't make it -__-
after settled something & we went to see Subang Utama V.S I don't know what school match.

ohmy mamamia, Subang Utama won! O.o LOL!
after that went to another court to see his match xD
he won and get 3rd place (;

You've try your best I know, next year only try to get 1st la kay? ;P
waited closing ceromony for like damn effing long -___-
and went to ioi with papaya, coach, rac & lulu for lunch.

guess what? sakae sushii was our lunch again. LOL!
after lunch went to petrol station waited for yinli's friend cause i wanted to take my bag.
after that went back to school with lulu.

and we went to library chilling as well (;
she acted that she stomachache & I acted I headache! XD
Good acting I know, hahah!

3.30pm went back home and thats my day! xD










More photos at my facebook! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment