aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

25.5.2010 坤成义卖会 + Times Square

oh my gosh , its been so long that I never update my dead blog !
bwahaha , sorry readers and friends .
I never update my blog due to my comp. was spoil .

err , Imma gonna to update 22.5.2010 that day .
before that day night I went to yinli's house over night .
because my dad said if 22.5 that day go to school early & wait for yinli very dangerous .

so he asked me to go yinli's house over night .
LOL ! went there and straight sleep already .
sleep still the next day , 22.5.2010 :)

woke up , brushed teeth & bathed .
after everything Tania called me that ask yinli to open door for her .
cause she was outside yinli's house .

but then I though yinli was downstair to bath and I kept on knock the bathroom door .
and there was no body to answer me but there was somebody inside bathing .__.
so I waited for the people coming out .

after that I saw a kakak came out and asked me " apeee ?! "
ROFLMAO ! I though that person was yinli , omg .
xia sueyy nya .__.

then asked kakak to open door for tania .
lol , then went to yinli's room again , dreaming .__.
yinli asked tania go to upstair don't know do what but I think is ban leng gua ?

haha , after that yinli's brother fetched us to Kuen Cheng .
reached there and Juliana they all haven't reach yet !
bwahaha , we was so damn freaking happy because they gonna to give us throw the water ballon on them .

waited for them like half an hour if I'm not mistaken .
saw wai yen , wai ling & her friend .
walked to 7-11 for buying breakfast , because that time too early .

none of the shop is open except for beside monarail that shop .__.
then follow yinli and tania walked back to monarail waited for Juliana they all .
around 8.15am Juliana , Man Yee , Josephine & Poh Yan reached .

so we all walked to Kuen Cheng .
bought coupon and went to basketball court there .
and blah blah blah .

forgot what we did already !
LOL ! I only remember there was very heavy rain .__.
but yinli , tania & I still go and buy some drink and food to eat .

hahaha ! around 12++ pm , we went to Times Square by monarail .
reached there called Man Yee they all asked them whether want to eat sushi or not.
but too bad , they didn't answer my phone :(

so we straight went to sushi king for our lunch :P
after eating went to Neway chiong k .
I don't know why Josephine will so down when in the Kbox , but still ` cheer ya :)

after that , Manyee they all came to Neway but not same room with us .
kanasai :(
sing until 4.30pm , yinli and tania back home .

and guess what !?
the bill need RM 216.20 !
diao , each person 36 bucks , GAHH .

fineeeee , LOL !
after that went to Sri Petaling there by monarail again .
then I followed Poh Yan to back home and I asked simon to fetch me in Mid Valley .__.

bwahaha , thanks simon for fetching me home safe .
enjoyed that day lots :)
here some pictures , enjoy.





take one


take two :D


chiong k :)


Juliana was eating sushi .


坤成义卖会。


yinli





Panda .







Josephine , Yinli , вeaя , Panda



sushi :)


вeaя is in yinli's house :)


woke up early in the morning .

Kubao & вeaя


I Loves Junike !

No comments:

Post a Comment