aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I want you , babyy ! ♥



doink doink people ! haha :D
it's Sunday today , a bored Sunday for me again .
I don't know tonight going Tenji for dinner or not .

I hope we are going , mom . please :P
still thinking what to buy for sister .
if I buy her a present , waste my money ` and it makes me cant buy my shirts ! :(

plus , I have to belanja my friends to eat sushi , GOSH !
where the hell I have so much money ?
ha ! never mind , she's my sister . I have to buy her a present , no choice .

seriously , I don't know what to buy for her .
any suggestion ? l0l!
she have everything right now , she's rich too ! deng .

purse ? she have lots of hello kitty one .
bags ? she have lots already !
perfume ? gosh , the whole cupboard also her perfume !

bear ? no way , her bed if full of bear .__.
skincare's thing ? her ex boyfriend , my sisters , bought her already ! :(
hello kitty's stuff ? nonono , she have lots lots lots lots of that .

cosmetic ? mom bought for her already !: (
clothes ? some of her clothes she also didn't wear !
cake ? she got 3 cakes haven't finish la .

fine , I give you 100 bucks you go buy the thing you want !
okay ? haha !
okay deal :P don't tell me that 100 bucks is not enough you kay ! :P

anyway I also need something in my life dad !
my birthday you also haven't give me present wei
nonono , should say my birthday none of my family members didn't give me present ?!

so now dad , give me something la :P
there is 'something' I want
go have a look wei dad :P



Don't tell me you don't have this , your shop have LOTS ! ♥




iPhone 4Gs !! you didn't buy me 3Gs , so now 4Gs laa :P



MacBook pro !!! ♥


dad , I know you're rich enough right ?
and you're good enough la kay :P
buy me all these can ? hahah!

I'm not like sisters , they have LV , Guggi , Chanel , Burberry all these and that .
haha ! all these I don't need , yet .
all those are so expensive for me right now , I know it .

so dad , the main point is ....
buy me iPhone 4Gs & MacBook Pro !!!
bwahaha , I need them badly laaa .

blah blah blah , don't care I want it .
hahaha , buy it for me .
wuulala .

.___________________________________________.

Gahh , have to study now .
ciao guys ! :D
Loves , Siewvoon .



No comments:

Post a Comment