aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy birthday ! :D


hey you , joel yeap !
yes you don't look away please :P
happy sweet 16 birthday to you anyway .
even though I this year only know you , but then you're such as
nice , kind , funny , sampat , gentle , good friend for me .
when I sad you cheer me up .
when I sampat you will sampat with me too :)
macam my brother ! haha .
how good if you be my real brother :P
btw , wish your dream come true .
and and and , you and your hmph can to be forever and never break up :)
you must appreciate her much , if not I will kill kao you .
once again , happy sweet 16 birthady .
enjoy your 16 :D


--------




sei hamsap po , you're 20 already !
omg so damn freaking old already la you :P
anyway happy birthday to you :)
wish your dream come true and yet , don't so fast get a boyfriend !
I know your next aim is who .
haah ! but then , don't shoot wrong people please :P
its not nice to shoot wrong people , so damn hurt wei !
and yea , you had hello kitty cake , 'indian cake' from your friends !
so , what cake should I buy for you ?
all the cake you had are so damn dao gei wei .
since all of your cake so dao gei , I will buy you a ben 10 cake !
nice ? yeaaa , nice one ! hahaha
wait for your ben 10 cake bahs lenqluii :P
anyway , the tenji thing you better faster go kao tim .
if not I don't want to belanja you already ar .
seriously , help me a thing can ar ?!
help me go and tell mom that I want to go kuen cheng's canteen day BADLY !
pleaseeee , remember when you & I were young I helped you lots ?
so yea , this time help me also la , P.L.E.A.S.E ! :(
haha, anyway once again ` happy birthday !
lots of loves to you .



HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment