aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Monday, May 10, 2010

累了,不爱了。



weelala , it seem that my blog is dead for 1 or 2 weeks ! :D
and never mind its okay cause I'm here to update .
life is still the normal for me , I think ! .__.

and guys , I'll less online from now on because exam is coming by next week !
oh no so damn dumb wei ! l0l !
I haven't ready to study , yet also !

and how I'm going to sit for exam ?
plus , its in the hall ` we cant even copy answer already .
how bad is that when it happy when exam !? :(

by the way , I don't want to fail my Geography .
but I know I will fail it , l0l !
never mind la , I will try my best :P

blah blah blah , form 3 life is so damn busy wei ! :(
unlike form 1 and 2 ! form 1 I had no tuition at A.L.L !
and form 2 , started tuition and had a lil bit stress .

but now , form 3 !? god damn it :|
PMR la , Trials la , exam la , parents nagging me , study , no freedom .
all those silly things come as one , damn diu .__.

lots of stress wei :'(
always because those stupid study's thing & it makes me always argue with parents .
argue what ? argue that I don't study for all the time .

nice one , I hate that M.O.S.T for forcing me to study .
it's no point to force me study if I don't want to right ?!
so what for forcing me to do that la ? sigh ! :(

seriously , I wanted to sit for PMR badly right now !
after a week and my freedom is totally back !
where I wanna to go , what I wanna to do also can wei :P

yaya , don't dream about it cause PMR still have like 5 months to wait @_@
wait still siao jor wei :|
PMR seriously piss me off :(

lalala , hate to study , study is bored ! :D
anyone agree here ?! :P
I bet everyone of you agree with this , muahaha .

oh yea happy belated birthday to you , andrew teo aka uncle teo :P
have a sweet 16 this year .
go and kao those sexy lui back laaa , ahha !

beside that , happy birthday to you too , Grace wong .
we know each other since when we were form 1 :)
I love you , my wong family members ! : D

arhh , nothing to write already la .
ciao guys ! :D
Loves , Siewvoon




I Love Mr. Spongebob

No comments:

Post a Comment