aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Saturday, May 1, 2010

When you are gone ♥


wow hello peoples and world ! :)
another Saturday for me yea .
but its bored , cant not going out to anywhere .

nowadays cant hang out with friends due to my mom said " you have to stay at home & Study for the coming exam and prepare your PMR ! "
oh ya , study thing again ` pif >.<

nowadays keep on thinking about February & March .
in that 2 months , happened lots of happy thing .
and yea , my friends <3>

after March , I started to less contact with them .
I feel so damn sorry to them , I hope they wont forget me .
I miss you guys when we played together .

I miss you guys when we stayed together .
I miss you guys when we were sharing our story & secret together .
I miss the way you guys talked , cheer me .

will it happen again in my life ?
I hope it will :)
however , wish you guys luck in everything :)

and now , I started to contact back you guys .
seriously , I'm just hoping that we can played like last time .
no gap , no distance :P

beside that , let's talk about study .
my mom told me that I much more hardworking after she sent me to tuition centre which is 超级 .
she said " before the tuition centre , I go where tuition also same lazy ! but now not same already "

I was so damn happy to heard about that .
maybe I will become more 'hardworking' after the tuition cause is friends ?
because there geh friends all is like 1st class , 2nd class one O_O

but is it I really become more hardworking already ?
I don't think so wei , haha !
my result is still the same , bad !

but I will try my best to do the coming exam .
but none of the subjects will fail .
and yea , you know its effing hard for me ?

maths , science , Geography & History are killing me .
for always , these four subjects will fail .__.
but I hope this time I wont fail my science , Geography & History please .

maths , fail already I also feel nothing .
cause I know , I don't even know how to do form 3 maths !
yea stupid I know :P

but I will still try my best to do good in maths la , hehe ! :D
others subjects like B.M , I hope I don't fail in this coming exam .
my B.M okay okay only , sometimes will fail too , haha !

except study & friendship , I also would like to talk about love for last .
I don't accept you ( you know who you are )because I haven't give up the person .
I'm sorry that I keep on hurting you .

and please , don't waste your time on me .
I'm not worth to love .
you said you will wait me until the day I accept you .

but sorry about that , I need time to give up the person .
its not that easy to give up a person like erase a thing .
don't waste your time , seriously !

you're rich enough , you can go and kao others girl but not me .
you said you will do much more better than my ex , I know it .
but I'm not feeling on you .

thanks for reload money to my phone .
I will give you back all the money when we meet up .
I'm not your girlfriend , you don't have to help me reload money .

you said you love me since February we met at Joy's house .
and now its already May ! I'm sorry that I wasted your time for like 3 months !
I'm so damn sorry about that , don't waste your time already please :'(

at last , I will try my best to not hurt you again .
sorry :(

I think I've to stop here .
going to busy something I have to :D
ciao guys :)

Loves, Siewvoon .


I Love Mr.Rich ! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment