aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Friday, June 11, 2010

1st week of holidays .



wuuhoo , its holidays babyyy !
1st week of my holidays will be a lil bit bored cause of the study camp .
well , its my complain time for a lil while :)

yea , ms sally , she's so suck !
didn't attend her class and she called to my parent and asked why I never go for school ?
pfft , try and think la please .

the reason I don't go for your class cause you're so bored and annoying !
and of course , your class is so effing bored !
its like , no one like your class if I'm not mistaken .

people who like your class is just like want to kao bu you .
but too bad , I'm not ! :D
stop your stupid action la kay , bastard ! .__.

another teacher, english teacher which is a only NEW teacher !
please , I just talked a lil while , not the whole period !
keep your bloody mouth shut if you haven't check proper .

you stay my friends & I and just scolded us ?
if the answer is yes , what I can says is you're not enough qualification , yet !
or maybe you're not enough qualification to even scold me ?

you stay us back about like , half and hour ?!
pfft you , please la wei , you're just a new teacher which come here didn't more than 1 month !
what you told us and I just can says " you're wrong ! "

we aren't keep on talking when you was teaching , we just discuss about the answer .
you some more want to look for our parent ?
LOL ?! hello , what a joke is this ?

my parent ain't like you , so free !
cause you're a new teacher , don't know everything and you do nothing there !
so what you want to look for my parent ?

I'm so sorry about that , even my parents are free , they also wont come and look for you .
you taught me on study camp ONLY !
think before you spoke kay ! another bastard again , shit you \./

Gahh , see see see ..
obviously that study camp was so freaking bored !
I don't know why the reason those bastard did that .

come on , it was just a camp !
why the hell you guys were so serious ?
yes , you guys will say PMR PMR & PMR !

hello , do you have another excuse ? :)
screw you ar , bastart :P
others were okay for me , lol !

every morning when the study camp , wai yen , Juliana & I were always went for kopitiam for our breakfast .
haha ! seriously , I wanted to go for the mamak which is indian one .

but then Juliana said she don't know , so she brought us to another kopitiam .
oh gosh ,the 1st I saw the kopitiam and it was few words appear on my mind .
guess what ? " AH MAK AH PEK KOPITIAM ! "

LOL ! know the reason why ?
cause the kopitiam is full of old men and old women .
oh no , lol , and yea , Juliana had a new name calls " Ju Ah Mak "

roflmao , stupid enough I know :P
and yea , walked back for school and yea we were late for every time ! :)
should be 8.15am started the lesson but we 9am only reached school !

haha , feel so proud .___.
11.30am was school break until 12pm .
so shit , half and hour enough us to eat mou ? kanasai .

the food which school gave us is so damn effing not nice .
LOL ! except Tuesday's food , cause it had fried rice .__.
as usual , lesson started at 12pm but we guys went in to class around 12.30pm .

lol ! we not purpose wanted to late , it was we forget that time .
we enjoyed so much when we eating , didn't put so much attention on time .
hahaha ! a nice excuse , wuuhoo :)

and yea , today is the last day of the study camp .
whole day K.H , omgeeee !
nothing special , keep on study only . ahaha !

after study camp which is 3pm , wai yen , Juliana & I went to stuff room took basketball & played .
the way we took the basketball was so damn effing funny !

lol , not going to mention it , too sampat already . LOL !
played until 4.15pm , mom came and called me and yea , she started her shotgun .
and pity me wei , LOL !

my mom is a AK 47 , LOL !
don't make her angry , or not she will start one of her job .
piang piang piang piang piang sei you ! O_O :P

back home and rest awhile and of course sleeeeep ! :)
after that went for bathed and went to tuition .
tuition was not that really fun today .

I don't know why , I was not high at all .
maybe something makes me moody ?
fine , after tuition back home and started think of that thing again ! pfft .

err , that's all for my today :)
Ciao guys .
Loves , Siewvoon .




如果能回到从前,我会说我不要`因为到最后,都是痛的。


No comments:

Post a Comment