aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

beach .



6.6.2010 [sunday] went to beach with friends .
well , woke up early in the morning and faster go and prepare .
reached tuition centre and met all my friends .

while waiting others friend come , we were chatting there and laugh lots :P
xiang juan was the last one , so he had to belanja us to eat .
but too bad , he only brought 10 bucks , so we paid ourselves .

walked to chef garden but it was too early , haven't open yet .__.
walked to behind those shop , also haven't open .
fine , walked to infront there geh shop , phew ` lucky got open :P

ordered chicken rice , and each chicken rice need 4 bucks .
gahh , quite expensive wei :(
after eating , almost 12.00pm .

but we still at the restaurant chit chatting and sampat .
around 12.15pm walked back to tuition centre .
waited for others form peoples .

and guess what ? wuuhooo :P
I saw a lenq T & lenqzaii .
omg that T so cute laaa , she look so chubby ! :D :D :D

after that 7 of us which is Darren , Xiang juan , Ka shen , Jun Ming , Jing Mun , ming fa & I went in the car .
bwahaha , that time teacher don't want to start to car for us , so bad .
so , we guys open the car door and sampat inside the car .___.

around 1.20pm only started to go the beach .
aww , so late and of course la damn hot ! :(
all the way to there , we were so damn noisy in the car , teacher also bei tahan :P

3.30pm something we reached there .
but then Darren , Jing mun & I walked to toilet 1st , gosh !
guess what ? the toilet have to walk like so freaking far only you can see the toilet .___.

after that we went to sea there and play water .
while playing , I only remember that I forget to bring my towel .__.
I don't know want how to bath later , haha !

the whole body is WET !
gosh , but it was so damn fun for sure :P
around 5pm something , we guys went up from the sea for BBQ .__.

I know it was so early for BBQ , but then we all were so damn hungry la .
before we BBQ , went to bath like 1 hour plus pus , hahaha ! :P
anyway , thanks darren help us to 烤 food for us , bwahaha .

after eating , rest awhile and it was our time to see 日落 .
of course , it was also our time to taking photo beside the sea .
the sun and sea was so niceeeee ! weelala .

after taking photo , we went to collect sea shells .__.
I know it was bored but quite fun .
I collected two , bwahahahha :P

then I forgot what we did already , LOL !
around 8.30pm back bukit tinggi .
omg , was so damn tired in the car wei .

I keep quiet in the car and I don't know why , those memories came back as one .
so shit , feel so damn moody that time .
sigh , try to make myself don't think about that , but I failed .

sigh , around 10.30pm reached bukit tinggi and mom came and fetch me .
I was so damn tired and moody that time , but then what can I do ?
I wish I can go for the beach once more , I wish I can shout out my feeling to the sea once more.

I'm trying to make it as 100 % , I just need time .


mememe :P

the camera man so stupid , dont know how to zoom in or walk nearer de .__.



Darren , Jing mun & I


mememe , again .__.

aявeaя ♥

Mun & aявeaя ♥

buddies .

aявeaя , Ms.Yin , Jing Mun .

bwahahaha .



pet pet family :P

Ming fa & aявeaя .

aявeaя ♥

wei jie 上镜头了。

aявeaя ♥

aявeaя ♥

aявeaя , Ka shen , Ming fa & Jing Mun .

aявeaя & Jing mun .




Group picture ? LOL !



aявeaя & Jun Ming .

aявeaя ♥

aявeaя shout out the feeling to the sea .

aявeaя ♥ teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment