aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Friday, June 4, 2010

能不能让我们再重来一遍。



Pheww , finally my school celebrated teacher's day .
aww , so late right ? yea I know :P
anyway this year quite lots of performance like dance .

but almost the same people ? LOL !
seriously , I damn effing admire the boy who studies form 1 .
they call him as 'chiwawa' ? I don't know , LOL !

he can dance well , err I mean at least better than others people :)
the way he dance , he can really make me only focus on him but not others people .
feel like dancing with him , haha ! of course this is a joke la ! :D

anyway whole day stayed in the hall , was bored like shit .
but , when recess that time friends & I stayed in class did some crazy stuff .
cause we like , we enjoyed , bwahaha ! :D

when it was 12.40 pm , was eating at hall .
aww , my class was just a lil bit food .__.
fine , haha ! btw I like the tiramisu's cake which wai yen bought .

blah blah blah , after that took some foods and drinks to class eat .
anyway , I drank soya + coke + tea .
gosh , sure will stomach one . : (

1pm , still at class eating cake .__.
around 1.20pm only we went downstair waited for cars .
everyone back home except pey yaw and I .

so we decided to go to library not canteen .
cause canteen closed already , what the heck ?!
why so early close ? what for ? .___.

went to library 10 minutes like that , my mom came .
so I left pey yaw alone , haha . sorry :P
then back home , and later got tuition again ! teehee :P

anyway its holidays now , but useless for me .
cause I still have to go school next week for study camp ._.
so shit , I thought all of my friends are going but not :\

fine , go there and study then :(
I have lots of plan for my holidays , but I don't think my parent will allow me .
sigh , god bless that I can go out on 17/18.6.2010 & 26.6.2010 & 27.6.2010 !

these three days are so damn important for me .
mom , allow me to go , kay ?! pleaseeee :(
if you let me go , I will study then O_O

anyway I cant wait for this sunday la wei :P
so damn excited about that .
gonna to crazy the whole damn day with my beloved friends :)


- - - - - - - - - - - -


told you , I don't care the thing again .
so , don't blame the things on me .
its seriously none of my business , cause I don't bother those silly childish thing like you .

for me , things is already settle for me .
because I don't care about it and I leave the problem there .
if you don't like the way I do , you can tell me on the spot .

shut your bloody ass mouth if you don't know every thing about me .
I don't give you a damn that I'm afraid on you , cause you're so bitchy :P
so what that we were best friends ?

everything about last time were F.A.K.E !
what you had done to me , I keep quiet .
cause I'm already tired of the arguement .

don't you feel tired of that ?
or one of your hobbies are argue with your friends ?
of maybe not friends ? just enemy ?

no , please don't .
cause I'm not your toy , don't treat me as your toy please .
and now , you tried to use some stupid action to break up hui teng & I's friendship .

ha ! I told you , its impossible .
stop wasting your time please , I don't have a friend like you !
I mean I don't want .

sorry if I hurt you or anything .
I think you should know why am I so over to you .
what you had done , you should be clear than me .

don't say you don't know , please !
don't act innocent in front all of us , we are not three years old kids .
and did anyone tell you that when the face you act looks fake ?

oh yea not to forget is your face look so effing YONG SUI !
I know I don't look good , but at least better than your pet pet yong .
how pretty are you , how beautiful are you are just a lie !

what if you don't make up ?
please don't ! continue your make up .
I scare when the day you didn't make up and you come out and scare people !

or maybe you can do it in ghost house ? its suit you lots , serious : )
is you don't appreciate what you had before , and now its already gone .
don't blame anyone cause it's your fault .

everything happen cause of you , you are the one who make the things out .
so , you have to settle it by yourself not with others people .
learn to respect people before you wants people to respect you kay !

you like money right ?
yea , I would like to change those money to coins and THROW it on your face !
you like money right ? I would like to give you all my money !

but too bad , once you get the money and you will lost a friend .
which one you want ? I don't think you will choose friends right ?
you don't have to tell me the answer and everyone already knows the answer .

what else you like ?
like branded things ? yea , except branded thing you wont use .
so ? it means that you are rich ?! Pffft !

you're not rich but your parent yes !
don't always show your LV bags , burberry bags , and even Gucci bags .
so what if they are real ? I don't care .

don't showing off with your iPhone please !
so what if you have two iPhone's ?!
come on la , no one will care about it kay !

yea , you have everything that you want !
cash , credit card , iPhones , branded bags , branded shirt , branded shoes & everything is branded .

but too bad , you ain't that perfect , cause you don't have a real friends !
yea , as everyone know that you have lots of friends .
but there ain't a even single real friends .

they like your money , they like you cause of you're rich .
they are just like your money not you !
don't think that you're famous enough , if you famous than Justin Bieber & that is you're only call famous !

lots of peoples complain of you to me .
and I kept on says that " she not purposely one , forgive her la ! "
these and that , but now ? sorry !

you're just too childish that I cant imagine .
you are 16 this year but your brain only have 3 years old kid sense .
so what if you look pretty , mature and tall ?

pffft ! you make up & that's why you look pretty .
you look mature because lots people say that you are OLD !
you are tall because you wear high heels !

when you wear school shoes , you just the same height with me .
damn you bitchy :P
as you know why I will treat you like this .

you know that I hate liars lots , I mean the most I hate .
but till , you lied on me .
and that's not one time that you lied on me .

how many times you still have to lie on me ?
lucky someone told me the truth and I checked properly & I knew that you lied !
nice one girl , you lied me more than 3 times .

yea , two words for you from now onward !

F.U.C.K Y.O.U !

fuck your life not mine , bitch ! \./


No comments:

Post a Comment