aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

就快要被痛给杀死拉。



Peekaboo peoples :P
today is Wednesday and happy birthday to you jenri :)
although I don't know you much , but still enjoy your birthday ya .

anyway , went to school as usual but go school without bag :)
whole day never study , I'm serious :P
arrived school around 7.15am , lil bit earlier than last time .

as usual , chat with friends and sms-ed with danny .
went to basketball court lined up and prefect checked our attire .
I thought I will get catch by prefect cause my socks was so damn short !

you cant even see my socks pun , haha !
but then teacher said people who play basketball match stay back cause wanna to start the match .

bwahaha , before the match , friends & I went to canteen and took our things to court .
then started the match . 1st is blue V.S green .
which mean yinli V.S Juliana , both pro geh basketballer ! O_O

but blue won , hehe .
Juliana , gambateh ar ` 尽力就好。
then its red turn to v.s yellow .

gao lat , red lose already .
sigh , damn tired wei ` need to run here run there .
my heart was so damn freaking painful wei , sigh !

after the match , went to canteen had a break .
after 20 minutes teacher asked us to go back class .__.
asked teacher that give green and red house to have a friendly match .

who knows , teacher said NO !
aww , kanasai much la damn :|
went back to class not more than 10 minutes , came out from class lepak .

LOL ! then esther came , brought her to my class .
wait till lunch time , went to canteen eat our lunch with liyen and yin li they all .
quite enjoy with friends during lunch time .

after lunch , wai yen & I went to stuff room to take the 药箱 for first aid :P
and we only can get down to see final match , which is blue v.s yellow .
woot , of course is blue win la ! got yinli , so geng .__.

huimin so cute la , take the ball and look at yinli for a second !
LOL ! she did lots of funny things , haha ! :D
after the match , of course is rest laaaa .

that time was last period , bwahah !
wanted to ponteng but then no one want to accompany .
so stay at basketball court there until 3.15pm and only huimin , wai yen & I walked back to class .


that time was english , goosh ! >.<
never mind , went to mr paul's class but not raj's class :P
was talking with friends , cause teacher not teaching also . haha !

after school went to hall .
before went to hall , talked with li yen awhile .
and and and , I'M SORRY , YINLI ! :(

went to hall looked for michael and went to canteen waited for mom .
beside that , mei qi they all said boys were playing basketball match now , so we went to see .
wahh , red v.s green , haha gambateh ar red house :D

mom called me and she said she reached , gahh ! :(
back home and rest already .
later still got tuition , but I think will be fun gua ?

don't know Darren today coming to tuition or not .
LOL ! if not we can continue our pet's family with others :P
hope he is coming to tuition bahs , bwahaha .__.

anyway , I don't think I can out to play basketball with my tuition's friends la .
if I out already , I maybe cannot out when 17.6.2010 & 18.6.2010 !
both day are so damn important for me and friends ! :P

so if I cannot go for basketball , sorry ar friends :(
we still got chance to play one , I mean next time .
teehee , don't angry yaaaa :P

anyway have to ciao now .
its time to bath , eww !
after basketball match I damn effing smelly ! , bwaahah

ciao peoples !
Loves , Siew Voon .



I want her not you , you should go away , shu shu shu :P

No comments:

Post a Comment