aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

抱歉。


Hello peeps , I'm here for blogging again :P
Had a nice weekend with Sushii and her family which is my uncle & auntie .
woke up early in the morning and went to sushii's house wait for her .

after that we went to bukit tinggi which is near by Genting had a lunch :)
yummy ! the foods were delicious and awesome !
especially was the fish ! bwahaha :D

after had our lunch , we went to karak to visited some one .
err I don't know who were they but they know am I .__.
quite curious about why they know me & my father .

maybe they were my father and uncle's best friends when they were young ?
LOL ! went to saloon and accompany my auntie and my cousin had a hair cut .
while waiting , sushii and I walked to the mamak which is just next to the shop .

but have to cross the road , damn it :|
and there was so damn freaking lots cars x.x
I don't even know how to cross and luck sushii brought me ! haha .

ordered some foods and drinks and were chit chat there with sushi .
around 6pm , auntie and cousin done their hair cut , quite nice :)
then they came to the shop and ordered some foods and drinks too .

after that , uncle and auntie were chit chatting with their friends :)
and I was keeping camwhore ! LOL ! nothing to do what :P
around 7.30pm back to Klang and it was quite a tired day for me .

the next day which is Sunday , woke up around 11.30am ?
damn sleepy , cant even open my eyes also .
haha , but I have to cause uncle and auntie have to go out for lunch !

so yea , went to aeon - Kim Gary had our lunch .
ordered a 鲍鱼饭 for my lunch and it was so effing nicee !
long time never eat that rice already :P *btw I saw my coach there!*

after that , met my 姑姑 there .
err , after my lunch sushii & I went to arcade for basketball :P
and yes , there was so damn less people .

after arcade walked around the aeon .
saw a T only , others were lenqzaii .__.
btw I saw Li Soon if I'm not mistaken !

he walked behind me and I looked behind and I only know that one is him !
he changed lots la , omg ! :D
whatever , after aeon back home play comp .

around 6pm , we to P.J for bak kut teh for dinner :)
after dinner , went to Sg.wang !! :D
bwahaha , saw lots T there , lenq sei jor looo :P

wanted to go Times Square but not enough time already .
so after sg wang went to S.W.A.R ?
forgot what the complexe's name already , LOL !

went to for a movie , which is sushii intro geh .
after the movie and back to sushii's home and my mom came and picked me up :P
went home and bathed and started jump on my bed and say hi to my bed .

bwahaha , that's all for my last weekend :P
err ciao guys.
Loves , Siew Voon .

No comments:

Post a Comment