aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Thursday, July 8, 2010

always Germany ♥


Its either black and white in my life .









ouch , Germany lost already !
damn it , but never mind :)
cause I'll support Germany all the way even though they already lost .

anyway didn't go for school today .
cause I'm damn freaking lazy to go and yea , there is a sedaya concert if I'm not mistaken .
school had invited another 5 schools to come our school .

and yet , after 1pm we still study as usual .
so what for I still going for school ?
just study that 3 periods and back home ?

funny , waste my time , waste my petrol , waste my toll fees :D
and yea , tomorrow not going to school again .
tomorrow is Parent night which they call it as Sedayan night .

but lots of the teachers call it as malam sedaya ?!
oh no , malays bastard . LOL ! :D
tomorrow morning is their rehearsal , and night is only Parent night .

go school is only wasting my sleeping time :P
time can really flies , and now its July .
and yea , its PMR examination soon .

I hope it can really come faster .
after the stupid examination and my freedom are back to me .
if not , I will die like shit .

always force by my parents , have to study study study .
face book but not facebook :D
cant hanging out with friends and how cruel it that ? :(

I hope the stupid government says that no need to take the PMR examination .
ha ! how good is that huh ? no need to afraid of that .
just have to face school examination .

no need scare that I will retain these and that .
how good yea ?! LOL !
but i know its impossible kay ! :D

btw I don't know how to tell my mom that tomorrow I want to go pyramid and next Saturday I want to go for prom .
and and and next Friday I want to go Villa Hotel for a party & 17 of July which is same day the prom I want to go Hin Hwa
god damn it , and last , 27 of July I want to go Kuen Cheng for the 管乐会 .

I know my mom will not allow me to go , cause I last Saturday only out with friends .
but I will try my best to go bahs .
but now the important is I hope mom allow me to go prom and pyramid tomorrow :)

I scare my mom will ask me to go either one and not both !
stupid , this is her hobby of playing me . LOL !
I always says that " give me out this time la , then I will not going out for a month ! "

and now its time to change the reason .
if not she won trust me one , LOL !
cause after I said that , and the next month I will still going out -___-

arh , don't know la .
hope mom will allow me to go prom and pyramid tomorrow .
this is what I wish now , please moooom :(

beside that , I hope my sister's boyfriend can always come my house .
you know why ? cause once they come to my house , my mom will like so damn happy !
and yea , if she is happy , she can say everything " YES " to me ! ROFLMAO ! :D

like last time , I said I want to go aeon for a party and she didn't ask much .
and she just said " go la , tomorrow you wake up yourself can already har ! "
LOL ! and yea , I hope my 3rd sis's boyfriend can come my house everyday since my 2nd sis and her bf went to Kelantan .

and yea , I have to always act like I'm studying at house and show her that I'm studying :P
prove that I'm a good girl which is keep on studying -___-
god bless me la kay ? LOL !

beside that , tonight I'm going to tuition again .
damn it , I don't know why I started to lazy to go for tuition !
and I feel that's bored @_@

its so tired which I back from school and bath , rest awhile and driver come fetch me to go tuition .
I feel that's so rush and I have no time to rest .
and back from tuition already like 10.30pm , sometimes is 11 pm .

and I have no enough time to online already :(
I felt so stressed , I hope I don't have a tuition and I can get a good result .
but I know I'm stupid enough , LOL ! :D

btw I will stop my tuition when its September .
I mean last day of September .
cause October is my PMR examination already .

and teehee , my freedom is back to me :D
I don't feel its stress cause I have no tuition , I have no exam again .
I only have to go out everyday and party every night :P

teehee , btw I have to stop blogging right now .
I think I write too much already , LOL!
ciaos party peoplesssss :D






It wont be that obvious like last time , cause I have to give up you .







No comments:

Post a Comment