aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You remind me a song , Love the way you lie . ♥


I was born to tell you that I Love You ;)



Woots , long long never use English to blog ;D
anyway yesterday woke up early in the morning . O_o
LOL ! as you guys know , I wont wake up early in the morning due to my lazyness .



but yesterday , I did ;)
Cause I wanted to follow my mom to watch lelio popo .
bwahaha , that's why I will wake up early ;D



Went to subang for breakfast & Christine went to take her result .
ate wan tan mee and drink milo as my breakfast .
My godness , the wan tan mee made me want to vomit ><



while eating wan tan mee , was on the phone with huiyi .
LOL ! talked all the crap , as we always did ;)
after on the phone with her , continue sms with someone .



after breakfast , mom & I decided to go pyramid .
but then Christine is done with her thing -__-
we were on the way to pyramid car park >.<



so , at last we didn't go for pyramid .
back home after fetched Christine .
Around 1 something , went out with mom to mom's office .



waited her to done her stuff then went to aeon to buy ticket ;)
mom wanted to go Klang Parade to give her friend some stuff .
but then due to her lazyness , she didn't ; hahah !



so shopping around aeon until the movie show , 5pm ;(
mom went to popular ! wtf ` I was day-dreaming there .
but lucky , I've someone to accompany me ; opps it was sms-ing -___-



so , after popular I told mom that I'm damn effing hungry ><
so we went to Old Town to have our lunch as well .
My godness , the french toast over old town made me stomachache !



wtf man , what I've ate yesterday also made me not feeling well ><
so , didn't finish the french toast , ordered chocolate drink ;)
not really nice to drink pun , ceeh ~ -___-



after lunch , went to cinema and bought another 4 tickets for night .
we decided to watch tron with dad & Christine , so yea ` 4 persons -__-
around 5pm , bought popcorn and coke went into the cinema watched movie .



LOL ! watching movie while sms-ing , woots O_O
keep get complain from my mom , cause of the light & the vibrate sound ; LOL !
Lelio Popo this movie I rate it as 5/10 ;)



not that bad , but not really funny at all part .
the only funny part for me is only the people who pregnant .
LOL ! that was awesome & funny ;D



after movie , back home for bathed and online for sure >.<
around 8.50pm something went out to dad's shop .
waited dad to closed his shop then we went to aeon AGAIN !



My godness , I don't know how many times i have to go aeon .
LOL ! went to Mcdonal for our dinner ; yucks !
I didn't eat Mcdonal as my dinner as well , cause I don't like Mcdonal >.<



mom just bought me a cold milo , LOL !
and yea , Kok Thong told me that he is coming too O_o
kena shocked as well , LOL !



so we rushed to cinema for the movie .
woots , great that we were LATE ! FML ><
I missed the front part of the movie , kanasaiii ><



was finding where was Kok Thong but too dark ad .
so gave up & sat down ;)
after 1 hour or half hour like that , he sms me to asked me to look at my right side !



ROFLMAO ! Saw him as well , hahahah !
was so damn cold inside the cinemaaaaaa ;(
LOL ! But still finished that movie .



To everyone who haven't watch ' Tron Legacy ' , Go watch it ! ;D
it was freaking AWESOME ! :D
I rated it as 9/10 like seriously ;P



so after movie I saw Kok thong again XD
but just his back , LOLOL !
back home after movie , woooots ;P



I Love Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment