aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Time To Love ; A Time To Hate ;)


Say I Love You To me ;)



Woots Its been so long time that I didn't update my blog :X

sorry to all the readers , teehee ;)
Nowadays keep on busying with school stuff & some problem with some sensitive people .


and that's why I didn't update my blog for so long time :X
I hope you guys can understand that , heheheh .
well , today is the 3rd day of school .


Not bad and I'm form 4 now ! @_@
Seriously time really can fly like ... so fast ! ><
btw I'm in art class ;)


before you wanted to start to say bad about that , I wanted to tell you guys that ...
Art class is much more better than Science kay ! :)
Don't look down all the art class people as you guys did it .


I wanted to get more credits for my SPM examination ;)
so art class is the easier way to get more credits compared with Science , Isn't it ? :)
I'm satisfied that the class which I'm studying now.


Don't wanna to take more subjects & Don't ask me why.
Just don't feel like taking more and more subjects .
I only wanted to take 8 or 9 subjects , its enough for me ;)


Btw its 3rd day of school and it seem that lots of people have their own homework .
but , lol ! I didn't do cause I'm blur with what homework I have -___-
and I haven't buy my books , yet ` my godness @_@



Like the primary me again , Last minutes go school and copy answer from friends .
LOLOL ! Wont do that again after I get my books ;
Hope I can do that la wei , LOLOL !



Form 4 life isn't that bad & isn't that good .
its not bad because I'm in art class , its not good is because I unlike some of the subject teachers .
Wooots , Lame enough ; I know >< LOL !



btw , gonna to stop blogging again .
I've no more idea what to write like seriously ! hahah !
So , ciao guys ; will update my blog when i'm free ;)








Although some of them disagree us, but still we wont break up because of this reason ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment