aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life isn't easy as we thought.


Don't Go Away, Stay there and hug me tight.


-


Hello dudes, its been so long that I never update my blog.
Yes, I know. so I'm here to apologize to all the readers, Sorry ;)
was so busy with my form4 stuffs.


well, form 4 isn't a honeymoon year; Seriously.
but, I'm still okay with those subjects.
maybe its just a 1st topic? so it's much more easier compare with the back chapters.


and I found that economy isn't hard at all.
Love economy lots like seriously.
All of that are just common sense, isn't it ? :P


well, Economy and Perdagangan almost same.
so perd. is also easy for me too ;P
and I hate maths the most >.<


Besides that, I'm okay with my current friendship now.
Klang's side is always Okay & satisfied.
so don't have to worry about klang's side ;)


and yea, now I'm also okay with my subang's side friends.
No arguement, No war, No betray, No cheating; Just Friends ;)
hope will keep it up until the day i graduate.


Don't hope that I will be like last year.
Met those bitches, oh yea so F***ing sucks.
wish to not to meet those bitches like last year, and i don't want to meet bitches also ;P


-


Lots of people asked me that am I couple with someone ?
yes, I am. Some of them are so happy that I'm back to normal -___-
but for me, It's still the same no matter they're female or male.


5 days more to our 1 month anniversary.

I'm soooo excited about it seriously!
He is the 2nd one who I take it with very very serious.


I can even swear, that i really love him.
will very very appreciated him & the days we had been together.
Just I Love You, G.K.T







No Doubt on Our Relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment