aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.


Happy Valentine's Day Peopleeeeee.


Ohyeah Guess what; Today is Valentine's day.
so I'm here to wish everyone happy valentine day uh.
those who are single, have to be happy to; cause being single is quite a good news.


and for those who are relationship with their gf/bf;
wish you guys will love each other until the day you guys die or
stay forever something like that ;P hahah !


and and and not to forget about it is;
I Love You bii, for always! ;P
although we don't meet up each other everyday, but still I love you.


I know when I'm moody that time;
you don't know how to cheer me up, cause I don't say anything to you.
or just like " oh , hehe haha " to you.


I'm sorry about that, will try my best not to treat you in this way when I'm moody.
I promised, yes I promised you.
and, when I'm so effing dulan that time my bad words are keep on flying here and there.


and yea, you always ask me to being well-bred.
but I didn't do it when I'm angry.
sorry about that because I just cant control myself;


but, I will also try my best to change my bad attitude about it.
I know, you're such as a very very good boyfriend.
but I just don't know how to appreciate you.


I always perfunctory you, and these and that.
LOL! but you never angry or show any emotional to me.
you will just smile or act like nothing and continue chat/talk with me.


Thankyou so much when I'm in very angry mood.
you chill me for always, thankyou.
and last, once again, I love you.








Goh Kok Thong.


No comments:

Post a Comment