aявeaя ‎

aявeaя ‎

Monday, February 21, 2011

1st Monthly Test;


I'm not gangster. :)



Ohyeah, I'm back again! ;)
miss me ? yea I know you do uh. hahah!
well, going to update all bout today, schooling.


Schooling is fun and of course I love my friends lots.
and and and today is 1st monthly test.
ohyeeaaah guess what? I didn't study at all like seriously!


and didn't even bring my bag to school.
I just brought my bottle, pencil case & calculator, that's all.
yea, went to school and started my happy hour.


we laughed, we smiled, we sampat together as usual ;)
after that went to hall for a short assembly.
I don't know what shit those teachers were talking about.


and I was just talking and laughing with my friends.
hahah! I know its so rude to teachers but who cares ? :)
after that, went back to class have fun again! :D


1st I thought exam was before break time.
but it was after break time and yea stupid aaron lied to me! ;(
never mind its okay, forget it then :)


and yea, continued talking, gossiping, laughing, sampat-ing with crazy dudes.
first three period we didn't do any revision or whatever shit is that.
we just talked, laughed and wasted time; until break time.


went to canteen for my break and guess what?!
I used 5 bucks on my breakfast! ohmygod, damn effing expensive eh?!
but, I was not that full seriously! ;(


after break and its time to exam.
BM paper! ohyeah great, I only know how to do some.
and others? copy answer la dey! ;D HAHAH !


as usual, we [ aaron, juliana, sarah, alia & I] were copying answer.
and the funnest thing is, juliana is the one who kept ask for answer and none want to layan her!
LOLOL! seriously I wanted to laugh out loud at the time! LOL!


BM paper until 12.55pm, the last 5 minutes to lunch time.
after teacher collected that paper, we were making noise again and again.
LOL! teacher cant control us seriously :D


so, lunch time I wasted money again and another 5 bucks is GONE!
great, I've no money left for today, HAHAH! what a sad case ? ;(
laugh all you want, I don't mind ;P LOLOL!


I love the time when I was talking and playing with friends.
it was soooooo amazing and awesome!
and, after lunch time back to class and its math paper!


ohyeah, i know how to do paper 1 but not paper 2!
paper 2 had 6 questions and I only know how to do 1 question ! @@
wanted to copy answer but hard cause the stupid teacher make our distance is further and further.


LOLOL! fine, never mind its okay i dont care! ;(
I do my ownself and yea I know most of that are the WRONG answer!
oh okay, never mind its okay >< hahah !


after exam, went to basketball court and I joined basketball, finally!
wanted to join it long time ago but due to some money problem so I didn't.
but now, i cant control myself again, I cant tahan the days without basketball. LOLOL!


so, I joined and ohyeah! had fun you know? :P
new coach, new training, and also new skill but the only old one is old player ;)
coach treat us not bad, hmmm. it's better than last year that one. LOL!


I didn't go for training and i just sat there looked at them LOL!
I told teacher that I'm new for this year so just come here for a look and next week only i go for train.
and guess what again? tania came! OMG!


HOT TB! ;D ROFLMAO !
seriously, it been so long that I never saw her already!
I miss her lots and I really do :)


chit chatting with her of course ;)
not that long, she wanted to back home already.
so say bye bye to her and continued looked at them for training ;)


430pm and I ciao ;)
back home, trafic jam and omg!
got home around 6pm! wtf ><


and this is my day, I love it so much.
Basketball ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment